Treatment You Can Trust
Experience the Desert Hope difference
At Desert Hope, you’ll participate in recovery-oriented therapies chosen just for you based on your assigned level of care, co-occurring mental health disorders, and aftercare recovery plan. These therapies are evidence-based, meaning they have been proven to improve outcomes for patients.
- Individual TherapyThis term describes one-on-one therapy, in which a patient and trained counselor, social worker, psychologist or psychiatrist meets privately with a patient to discuss challenges related to lifestyle, work, family and romantic relationships that may have contributed to and perpetuate substance abuse.
- Family TherapyResearch shows that the odds of successful, sustained recovery from addiction are far higher when family members and loved ones are involved in treatment. Drug and alcohol addiction is often called a “family disease” because its impacts extend to the entire family unit. Families can help their loved one recover by understanding and embracing the lifestyle changes that are required to sustain recovery. At Desert Hope, we offer family therapy and encourage family visits so that everyone is working together toward the patient’s recovery.
- Medical DetoxificationDrugs and alcohol have widespread effects on the body, and many substances are associated with physical dependence, which means the body comes to need the drug simply to function as normal. Without the drug, the body will go into withdrawal. Desert Hope keeps you safe with medical detoxification. We have trained and licensed medical professionals onsite to monitor your vital signs and provide medical care to protect your physical and psychological health as during the acute withdrawal process.
- Aftercare SupportAddiction recovery does not end with discharge after completing a rehab program. Facilities that offer aftercare planning and/or support work with patients to ensure sustainable recovery by helping to plan and make arrangements for transitional or sober living, help with housing, vocational counseling, etc. Desert Hope staff work with you from the beginning to develop your personal aftercare plan.
- Veteran and First Responder Specific Substance Abuse ProgrammingThe Salute to Recovery Program is dedicated to offering specialized treatment to military veterans and first responders who struggle with substance use disorders, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and other mental health disorders. Desert Hope’s treatment team understands the challenges commonly faced by military veterans and first responders. The treatment team has crafted a specialized curriculum for this population that utilizes proven treatment methods focused on resiliency, behavioral change, and building a healthy lifestyle that is conducive to recovery. Those who go through this program—the battalion—will have a network to lean on long after they complete treatment.
In the event of a relapse at any time post-treatment, American Addiction Centers, Inc. will provide qualified individuals with up to an additional 30 consecutive days of treatment at one of its facilities at no additional cost to you. Some people think of it as a treatment guaranty – to us, us it’s our brand promise.
*Terms and conditions may apply, and results may vary.
Patients: We screens all patients prior to admission to determine personal travel history, potential exposure, potential contact with someone who has traveled to areas of concern, any direct contact by the patients with persons diagnosed with COVID-19, and any symptoms of illness. Those who screen positive will not be admitted to treatment. Those who screen negative will be eligible for admission.
Staff: We are committed to ensuring staff at our facilities are not infected with COVID-19 virus. Staff who have traveled to areas of concern, have been in contact with someone in these areas, have been in direct contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, or shows any signs of illness are asked to follow the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines, which dictates 14 days of isolation with no symptoms from the time of contact.
Services & Treatment
- Co-Occurring Disorder Treatment
- Safe Medical Detox
- Addiction Focused Healthcare
- Inpatient Residential
- PHP / Day Treatment
- IOP / Intensive Outpatient
- Outpatient Therapy
- Telehealth Addiction Treatment
- Coronavirus Testing