Treatment You Can Trust
Experience the Greenhouse difference
At Greenhouse, your treatment is personalized, with each patient having a multidisciplinary treatment team (including a physician, nurse, primary therapist, case manager, and utilization manager who will help with insurance matters) who will evaluate your substance use history, co-occurring mental health disorders, psychosocial history, general physical health, and any ongoing medical conditions.
- Family ProgramResearch shows that the odds of successful, sustained recovery from addiction are far higher when family members and loved ones are involved in treatment. Drug and alcohol addiction is a family disease that impacts the entire family unit in significant ways. Just as family members can be affected a loved one’s addiction, they can also play a big role in their recovery by understanding and embracing the lifestyle changes that are required to sustain recovery.
- Individualized TreatmentSome facilities have an addiction treatment protocol that all patients or clients are expected to follow, while others customize or individualize treatment based on a person’s unique needs and circumstances. Factors that may affect treatment decisions include age, lifestyle, medical conditions, type of drugs abused, etc.
- Medical DetoxificationDrugs and alcohol have widespread effects on the body, and many substances are associated with physical dependence, which means the body comes to need the drug simply to function as normal. Without the drug, the body will go into withdrawal. The term “medical detoxification” means that trained and licensed medical professionals onsite to monitor your vital signs and provide medical care to protect your physical and psychological health as during the acute withdrawal process.
- Co-occurring Disorder TreatmentCo-occurring disorders (formerly called “dual diagnosis,”) refers to the presence of addiction that occurs alongside another mental disorder, such as depression or bipolar disorder. Facilities that treat patients with co-occurring disorders provide psychiatric treatment in addition to drug and alcohol rehabilitation services.
In the event of a relapse at any time post-treatment, American Addiction Centers, Inc. will provide qualified individuals with up to an additional 30 consecutive days of treatment at one of its facilities at no additional cost to you. Some people think of it as a treatment guaranty – to us, us it’s our brand promise.
*Terms and conditions may apply, and results may vary.
Patients: We screens all patients prior to admission to determine personal travel history, potential exposure, potential contact with someone who has traveled to areas of concern, any direct contact by the patients with persons diagnosed with COVID-19, and any symptoms of illness. Those who screen positive will not be admitted to treatment. Those who screen negative will be eligible for admission.
Staff: We are committed to ensuring staff at our facilities are not infected with COVID-19 virus. Staff who have traveled to areas of concern, have been in contact with someone in these areas, have been in direct contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, or shows any signs of illness are asked to follow the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines, which dictates 14 days of isolation with no symptoms from the time of contact.
Services & Treatment
- Co-Occurring Disorder Treatment
- Safe Medical Detox
- Addiction Focused Healthcare
- Inpatient Residential
- PHP / Day Treatment
- IOP / Intensive Outpatient
- Outpatient Therapy
- Telehealth Addiction Treatment
- Coronavirus Testing