Treatment You Can Trust
Experience the River Oaks difference
At River Oaks, your treatment is personalized, offering care for addiction and co-occurring mental health issues. The facility has a world-class medical staff made up of caring, compassionate, and qualified clinicians who are there to offer you research-based clinical and support services.
- Residential TreatmentResidential treatment programs provide housing (food and meals) in addition to treatment for substance abuse. Some facilities offer only short-term residential treatment, some offer only long-term treatment and others offer both, ranging from a few days to many months, based on patient needs.
- Family ProgramResearch shows that the odds of successful, sustained recovery from addiction are far higher when family members and loved ones are involved in treatment. Drug and alcohol addiction often have genetic roots, whether related to substance abuse, mental illness, or both. Family dynamics also play a role and, often, family members are the first to realize a loved one has developed an addiction. Also, it’s important for family members to understand and embrace the lifestyle changes that are required to sustain recovery.
- Medical DetoxificationDrugs and alcohol have widespread effects throughout your body, including but not limited to the addiction and/or physical/psychological dependence that develops with substance abuse over time. Many organ systems are affected by addiction and will react to withdrawal. The term “medical detoxification” means that there is a trained and licensed medical professional onsite to monitor your vital signs and protect your physical and emotional health as your body goes through withdrawal.
- Aftercare SupportAddiction recovery does not end with discharge after completing a rehab program. Our facility offers aftercare planning and/or support work with patients to ensure sustainable recovery by planning and making arrangements for transitional or sober living, help with housing, vocational counseling, etc.
In the event of a relapse at any time post-treatment, American Addiction Centers, Inc. will provide qualified individuals with up to an additional 30 consecutive days of treatment at one of its facilities at no additional cost to you. Some people think of it as a treatment guaranty – to us, us it’s our brand promise.
*Terms and conditions may apply, and results may vary.
Patients: We screens all patients prior to admission to determine personal travel history, potential exposure, potential contact with someone who has traveled to areas of concern, any direct contact by the patients with persons diagnosed with COVID-19, and any symptoms of illness. Those who screen positive will not be admitted to treatment. Those who screen negative will be eligible for admission.
Staff: We are committed to ensuring staff at our facilities are not infected with COVID-19 virus. Staff who have traveled to areas of concern, have been in contact with someone in these areas, have been in direct contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, or shows any signs of illness are asked to follow the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines, which dictates 14 days of isolation with no symptoms from the time of contact.
Services & Treatment
- Co-Occurring Disorder Treatment
- Safe Medical Detox
- Addiction Focused Healthcare
- Inpatient Residential
- PHP / Day Treatment
- IOP / Intensive Outpatient
- Outpatient Therapy
- Telehealth Addiction Treatment
- Coronavirus Testing