Luxury Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers and High-End Rehab Facilities
What Are Luxury Rehab Facilities?
You may be wondering, ‘what is luxury rehab?’ Luxury drug rehab centers offer high-quality, evidence-based addiction treatment, in combination with special amenities, for people desiring a more upscale treatment environment for their drug or alcohol rehab stay. Luxury addiction treatment is often provided in more private accommodations and sought-after destinations to enhance the experience. At luxury drug and alcohol rehab centers, treatment services that go beyond standard rehab activities and programs are also common.
While many people think luxury substance abuse treatment centers are for celebrities, you don’t have to be a household name to seek treatment at luxury rehab facilities.
How Much Does Treatment at Luxury Rehab Centers Cost?
You are probably curious as to how expensive luxury alcohol or drug rehab programs are and whether there are financing options available. Like other forms of treatment such as inpatient or outpatient, costs at upscale rehab facilities vary depending on several factors. Luxury rehab centers will most likely cost more than standard inpatient or outpatient rehab centers or state-funded facilities cost, but your health insurance may also help cover the cost of rehab treatment.
Factors that may affect the cost of luxury rehab centers include:
- Location of the facility.
- Type of accommodation (private vs. shared).
- Services offered.
- Medications needed.
- Amenities offered (e.g. equine therapy, yoga, art therapy etc.).
- Insurance coverage.
- Duration of treatment (e.g. 28-30 days / longer-term stays of 60 days, 90 days).
Some luxury rehab centers may not accept insurance at all, so be sure to check with a representative from the rehab center and contact your insurance provider to confirm coverage. You can also use the form below to determine whether your insurance provider will cover luxury treatment.
How Do I Choose a Top Luxury Rehab Center or Addiction Treatment Program?
When searching for the right drug and alcohol addiction rehab program and facility for your requirements, it’s important to make sure that they offer individualized treatment, regardless of which type of rehab it is. You may choose a luxury or executive rehab facility. Factors to consider are:
- Medically supervised detoxification services.
- Highly trained and credentialed medical staff such as doctors, psychiatrists and therapists.
- Treatment for co-occurring physical and mental health disorders like anxiety, depression, sleep disorders and diabetes.
- Specific types of behavioral therapy like cognitive behavioral therapy, contingency management or family therapy.
- 12-Step or community support groups to help people connect with others and support the ongoing recovery process. Examples of 12-Step groups include Alcoholics Anonymous or Narcotics Anonymous.
- Aftercare or continuing care planning is an important part of recovery after formal treatment. Check that the facility offers aftercare planning services between you and your treatment team.
Luxury Rehabs vs. Standard Treatment Facilities
Different rehab treatment programs offer different options for rehabilitation depending on a person’s needs. Choosing a luxury drug and alcohol rehab facility or detox center doesn’t make it better or more effective than any other clinic. What’s most important is choosing a program that addresses the whole person and their personal preferences.
When you are able to feel comfortable with your surroundings, recovery staff and treatment methodologies, it may be easier to focus on recovery. For some people, that comfort level may only come in a luxurious addiction treatment setting that feels more like a resort than a medical center, and which may include amenities like spa facilities.
Some factors that may set luxury rehabs apart from standard drug and alcohol addiction treatment centers include:
- Geographic location. Private luxury treatment centers are more likely to be located in exotic beach areas or secluded country settings.
- Amenities. High-end alcohol rehabs or drug treatment centers may offer private rooms and workspaces, fine dining, room service and other services like those that you might find in a hotel.
- Activities. In addition to addiction-related activities, high-end rehab facilities may also offer opportunities for spa treatments, horseback riding, swimming, exercise and more.
- Specialized therapies. Most treatment facilities offer some form of behavioral therapy, but luxury rehabs may offer additional therapies, like art therapy, yoga therapy and more. They may incorporate holistic treatment practices into their approach.
Celebrity Rehab Programs vs. Exclusive or Luxury Rehab Programs
You may be wondering how luxury or exclusive drug and alcohol treatment facilities and programs compare to even more upscale rehabs. Those looking for a luxury treatment center or exclusive rehab program may want to avoid the so-called celebrity rehabilitation spas. These specific treatment facilities are designed to provide high-profile individuals with a secluded, restful setting, but may not offer the intensive treatment you or a loved one may require.
While you likely don’t want celebrity rehabs, if you desire a more luxury, private setting, you can still find a luxury treatment facility that meets your needs without being a high-profile individual. It is important to find the best rehab center for you. You can choose from the most expensive rehab facilities to lower-priced options.
How to Find the Best Luxury Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers Near Me
You may be wondering, ‘where can I find luxury rehab near me?’ or perhaps, ‘where can I find luxury detox centers near me?’ Maybe you are looking for specialized treatment and you want to know, ‘where can I find luxury rehabs for women near me?’ You might be looking to locate the best private or exclusive programs, and you may be searching for luxury rehab centers in California, New York, Florida or any other US state.
If you or a loved one is ready to get help for your addiction and you want to learn more about types of alcohol and drug rehabs that are available, American Addiction Centers (AAC) is here to help you find the best high-end rehab centers near you and locate the right luxury addiction treatment center for your needs. Our caring team of admissions navigators is available 24/7 via our confidential helpline. You can contact us for free at to help you understand treatment options at luxury rehabilitation centers, check insurance coverage with AAC facilities and make use of additional resources about the recovery process, as needed.
Insurance Providers That May Offer Luxury Drug Rehab Coverage
Learn more about paying for rehab with these addiction treatment insurance providers: