A Vision For You Help Center
900 S Veterans Blvd, Edinburg, Texas, 78539
We are faith based 501c3 Faith based program in which we provide chemical dependency counseling through the 12 steps. A Vision for You provides Bible scripture passages to offer hope for anyone dealing with trials and tribulations in their well deserved life. (All services are based on confidentiality)
- Faith Based Program
- Outstanding Recovery Rate
- Premiere Outpatient Facility
12-StepThe term “12 Step Program” describes a way to recover from addiction that is based on the model developed by Alcoholics Anonymous. Many drug and alcohol treatment centers base their treatment on 12 steps – the first three of which are situational, the next four addressing the practical issues created by the addiction, followed by two steps focused on making amends for hurting others. Steps 10 and 11 involve a deeper examination of the previous steps and the final step is focused on helping others avoid and recover from addiction.
Intensive Outpatient (IOP)Patients who undergo intensive outpatient treatment continue to live at home and sometimes go to school or work while participating in a highly structured treatment protocol that is focused on ending substance abuse. Programs vary in terms of how much treatment patients receive, how often and for how long. Some facilities design individualized intensive outpatient treatment programs.
- Average Location/Amenities
Meet the Staff
- Henry RodriguezLCDC Program DirectorHenry has been in recovery over 20 years and has a passion to help addicts in recovery get well. Henry has been in counseling over 15 years, and has worked with many individuals across the nation.
- JJ RodriguezCCDC Executive DirectorJJ has been in recovery over 10 years and enjoys recovery and enjoys sharing about his recovery efforts to people in need. JJ started A vision for you with a calling to promote guidance and help for people in need who suffer from alcoholism and drug addiction. JJ has been in counseling over 10 years, and is certified also in anger management therapy.