Action Drug Rehabs - Sober Living
30035 Bouquet Canyon Road, Saugus, California, 91350
Action Family Counseling strives to help individuals recover from drug and alcohol addiction and develop healthy behavior patterns in all areas of their life. The Ranch in Saugus offers residential substance abuse and dual diagnosis treatment in a safe, structured and supportive setting. A strong emphasis is placed on the 12-Step model of recovery, as well as evidenced-based therapies such as Dialectical Behavioral Therapy and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
- Social Worker/ Program Director
- Visits by Medical Staff such as Psychiatrist, Medical Doctor and Nurse
- Marriage and Family Therapist on staff
12-StepThe term “12 Step Program” describes a way to recover from addiction that is based on the model developed by Alcoholics Anonymous. Many drug and alcohol treatment centers base their treatment on 12 steps – the first three of which are situational, the next four addressing the practical issues created by the addiction, followed by two steps focused on making amends for hurting others. Steps 10 and 11 involve a deeper examination of the previous steps and the final step is focused on helping others avoid and recover from addiction.
Residential TreatmentResidential treatment programs provide housing (food and meals) in addition to treatment for substance abuse. Some facilities offer only short-term residential treatment, some offer only long-term treatment and others offer both, ranging from a few days to many months, based on patient needs.
- Average Location/Amenities
Meet the Staff
- Cary QuashenCEO & FounderCary Quashen has dedicated the past 30 years of his life, reaching troubled teens and dysfunctional families with the objective of passing the wisdom and expertise he has obtained in his 36 years of sobriety. Quashen provides evaluation, assessments and interventions to parents, school districts and the juvenile justice system. Cary has become a nationally recognized expert working with adults and adolescents struggling with addiction to drugs and alcohol.