Aware Recovery Care - In-Home Addiction Treatment
1625 S Congress Ave #301, Delray Beach, Florida, 33445
Live in Florida and need to stay home, at work, in school, in your bed, around your own family, and with your pet while learning to change your life? Returning from inpatient treatment and need a home transition? Aware Recovery Care believes that addiction treatment is best treated in the home environment. Designed in concert with Yale Addiction Psychiatrists, Aware Recovery Care is one of a kind. Intensive addiction treatment is provided in-home for a full year. Aware Recovery Care provides a true person-centered multi-disciplinary team for each client. We help our clients learn the new skills and daily habits they must have to lead lives free of alcohol and/or drugs - in the comfort and privacy of the homes and communities where they live in Connecticut. Our unique treatment approach provides comprehensive care from a multi-disciplinary team of clinicians led by an Addiction Psychiatrist. Aware Recovery Care delivers unique and individualized face-to-face care, allowing people to “Recover Where You Live." We help our clients develop and master the skills necessary for lifelong recovery. Aware Recovery Care provides the intensity and structure of an inpatient facility, with the freedom of an outpatient facility. The ARC program can be provided before, after, in addition to, or lieu of, traditional treatments. Give us a year, and get your life back!
- Structure and intensity of inpatient care and the freedom of an outpatient environment
- In-home addiction treatment
- A BBB rated addiction treatment provider in Connecticut, called "the future of addiction treatment."
Holistic TherapyFacilities that offer “holistic therapy” see and treat patients in the context of their entire lives and health status. They treat the “whole person,” not just the addiction.
Individualized TreatmentSome facilities have an addiction treatment protocol that all patients or clients are expected to follow, while others customize or individualize treatment based on a person’s unique needs and circumstances. Factors that may affect treatment decisions include age, lifestyle, medical conditions, type of drug, religious beliefs, etc.
- Average Location/Amenities
Meet the Staff
- Steve RandazzoChairman and FounderSteve Randazzo CARC Steve is 49 and has more than 25 years of recovery and addiction treatment experience. Steve’s former career was established in Pharmaceutical Sales and he specialized in leading large field-based forces. Steve was awarded top performer numerous times throughout his career. Steve has 3 beautiful children and is a father, son, and husband. In 2010 Steve founded Aware Recovery Care to provide a more comprehensive and effective option for addiction treatment and drug and alcohol rehab while maximizing clinical outcomes.
- Laura Lawrence MA, CAP, ICRC-ADCDirector of Recovery ServicesLaura grew up on the South Shore of Long Island and moved to Boca Raton in 2009. She graduated from Southampton College with a degree in Humanistic Studies and received her Master's degree in Education from Adelphi University. After teaching for 15 years, Laura owned and operated a travel agency before attending Outreach Training Institute for addiction studies. Laura has over 30 years of recovery experience and has worked in the field since 2006 both on Long Island and in Florida. She joined the Aware team in January of 2019 as Director of Recovery Services.
- For Florida Residents Only - ARC is Private Pay, in network with Anthem BCBS and affiliates, and out of network with other major private insurers. Unfortunately at this time, we accept NO MEDICAID/MEDICARE. We do work with medical lending companies that provide financing.