Bridges to Recovery - Pacific Palisades Facility
1460 San Remo Drive, Pacific Palisades, California, 90272
Bridges to Recovery is a luxury mental health rehab for individuals with psychiatric disorders and/or drug and alcohol addiction. There are three inpatient locations throughout the Los Angeles area — the Pacific Palisades facility offers upscale residential treatment and extended care services for adults. With a superb staff-to-client ratio, small client population, and upscale spa-like accommodations, Bridges to Recovery provides clients with world-class care in a comfortable and safe environment.
- The house has sauna and other comfortable amenities
- Full kitchen with daily, fresh meals prepared by our top chef
- Beautiful surroundings and inspirational views
Process Abuse TreatmentNot all addictions involve mood-altering chemicals. The term “process addiction” describes the unhealthy use of behaviors (including eating, gambling, sexual activity, shopping, internet use, etc.) that has spiraled out of control and into the realm of addiction.
Eating Disorder TreatmentMany mental health professionals view eating disorders (including anorexia, bulimia and binge eating disorder, along with other dysfunctional eating patterns) as a food addiction – in that food is used in ways other than as fuel or a source of pleasure. Some, but not all, addiction treatment programs include eating disorder treatment as part of the service menu. Also, an eating disorder may be a dual-diagnosis or a co-occurring disorder with drug or alcohol addiction.
- Average Location/Amenities
Meet the Staff
- Katie Gregory, CIP. M.A. Executive DirectorKatie Gregory, Certified Intervention Professional, has been working in the behavioral health field for approximately 20 years in both senior level management and clinical positions. Katie also served as a marketing and business development director for treatment facilities both on a national and international level. Katie completed her Master’s at USM in spiritual psychology and received her B.A. in Psychology with honors from Ursuline College in Cleveland, Ohio. Katie started her career in the mental health field as a social worker for family services and has been an SED and LD teacher for the Los Angeles School District.
- Mary Lou Devlin, M.S. MFT Regional Program DirectorMary Lou, is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist who served as the Executive and Clinical Director for a residential treatment program specializing in the treatment of addiction and co-occurring disorders. She has more than two decades of experience working within the addiction community and her experience as a psychotherapist also encompasses work with trauma, anxiety disorders, mood disorders, and personality disorders. She holds an M.S. in Counseling from CSUN, with an emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy.
- Financing Available