Capo by the Sea
27130 Paseo Espada, Suite 521, San Juan Capistrano, California, 92675
Capo by The Sea is a premier and private addiction and dual diagnosis, residential detox, alcohol, and drug treatment center. The treatment team is comprised of experienced doctors, therapists, and support staff that provide 24/7 care. If you are suffering from a mental health condition and addiction, also known as a dual diagnosis, our treatment team provides customized treatment plans to address the core underlying mental health conditions. Our programs are evidence based with a holistic approach which include psychiatry, individual therapy, group therapy, and experiential activities.
- Private Rooms and Semi-Private Rooms
- Medical Detoxification
- Holistic Treatment Elements
Residential TreatmentResidential treatment programs provide housing (food and meals) in addition to treatment for substance abuse. Some facilities offer only short-term residential treatment, some offer only long-term treatment and others offer both, ranging from a few days to many months, based on patient needs.
Medical DetoxificationDrugs and alcohol have widespread effects throughout your body, including but not limited to the addiction and/or physical/psychological dependence that develops with substance abuse over time. Many organ systems are affected by addiction and will react to withdrawal. The term “medical detoxification” means that there is a trained and licensed medical professional onsite to monitor your vital signs and protect your physical and emotional health as your body goes through withdrawal.
- Beach Community
Meet the Staff
- Kim Glossbrenner, LCSW, MAClinical Director/Clinical TherapistKim has been working with addiction and psychiatric disorders for over 20 years. She has an extensive background in working with families and individuals struggling to heal.
- Bill Yates, LMFTClinical DirectorBill has 30 years experience as an educator, working in the Saddleback Valley Unified School District in Mission Viejo. He opened a private practice in San Juan Capistrano in 1980 specializing in the treatment of Children and adolescents suffering with substance abuse
- Rehab Financing Available