3012 N US-301, Suite 1000, Tampa, Florida, 33619
We have adopted a modern treatment model to provide the best opportunity towards long-term recovery. Our clinical treatment goes beyond the 12-step program. We use methods based on evidence and research to find the root cause of your addiction. By using psychiatric methods to help treat the underlying issues of addiction, we can treat you successfully. But treatment is only half of the battle. We also provide extensive case management to help set your life up for success outside of treatment. We do this by giving you the necessary resources to obtain an education or job of your dreams!
- Aftercare that extends far beyond treatment
- Full Continuum of Treatment: Detox-PHP-IOP-Outpatient
- Extensive treatment that dives to the heart of addiction
Residential TreatmentResidential treatment programs provide housing (food and meals) in addition to treatment for substance abuse. Some facilities offer only short-term residential treatment, some offer only long-term treatment and others offer both, ranging from a few days to many months, based on patient needs.
Client & Family Support GroupsGroup therapy is a vital component of addiction recovery treatment, considered as important and effective (sometimes even more so) than individual therapy. Benefits include reducing isolation and loneliness and providing the opportunity to learn from others in recovery. In the addiction setting, group therapy is run by trained professionals who guide participants toward a shared goal of recovery.
- Beach Community
Meet the Staff
- DEBRA M. BARNETT, MD, DFAPAMedical DirectorBoard certified in Geriatric Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry. She incorporates evidence-based practices in her management of addictive disorders. She has been certified as a Medical Review Officer.
- Dr. Andersen, Psy.DClinical DirectorDr. Andersen holds a Master of Science and Doctorate of Psychology from Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale and is a Licensed Psychologist (Psy.D.), Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor (LCDC), and a Certified Daring Way Facilitator (CDWF) and is certified in Accelerated Resolution Therapy (ART). Additional areas of clinical specialization include shame resilience, dual diagnosis, family of origin and family dynamic issues, and positive psychology.
- Financing Available