Colorado Springs Detox Center
2102 University Park Blvd, Colorado Springs, Colorado, 80918
We offer a continuum of care for teens and young adults struggling with substance use, addiction, and mental health concerns including anxiety, depression, trauma, and personality disorders. Our rehab programs are especially tailored for youth and their families to help everyone get to a healthier place. Our approach to treatment includes the following pillars: Family Involvement, Dual Diagnosis Care, Integrative Medicine, Academic & Vocational Support, Community Support, and Structured Transition Living.
- Medically Supervised Detox with 24/7 Supervision.
- Private rooms are offered to provide the best possible treatment for residential stabilization.
- We provide individual therapy as well as group therapy.
Medical DetoxificationDrugs and alcohol have widespread effects throughout your body, including but not limited to the addiction and/or physical/psychological dependence that develops with substance abuse over time. Many organ systems are affected by addiction and will react to withdrawal. The term “medical detoxification” means that there is a trained and licensed medical professional onsite to monitor your vital signs and protect your physical and emotional health as your body goes through withdrawal.
Individual TherapyThis term describes one-on-one therapy, in which a patient and trained counselor, social worker, psychologist or psychiatrist meets privately with a patient to discuss challenges related to lifestyle, work, family and romantic relationships that may have contributed to the development of an addiction.
Meet the Staff
- Dianna Sandoval. LPC, LACExecutive Clinical DirectorDianna is a Licensed Professional Counselor and Licensed Addictions Counselor. Dianna has over 20 years of clinical experience working with adolescents and young adults. She earned her Master of Arts degree in Psychology from Regis University. Dianna has worked extensively with individuals struggling with substance use throughout her career. She started her career at Arapahoe House as a Program Manager and most recently, Dianna was the Clinical Director of a Denver-based substance use outpatient program as well as a Denver-based wellness program. Dianna manages the day-to-day clinical and administrative functions and conducts the initial assessments as well as the family orientation sessions.
- Dr. Nathan Moore, MDMedical DirectorDr. Nathan Moore is Board-certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. Dr. Moore attended Stanford University in Palo Alto, CA for his undergraduate work and then attended Duke University School of Medicine and obtained his M.D. in 1995. Dr. Moore then came to Colorado and completed his residency in family medicine at the University of Colorado’s family medicine program at Rose Medical Center. He has a special interest in addiction medicine, treating patients with opioid use and alcohol addiction. In 2017, he became board certified in Addiction through the American Board of Addiction Medicine. Dr. Moore is the Medical Director for Sandstone Care's Detox Center.