Crest View Recovery Center
90 Asheland Avenue, Asheville, North Carolina, 28801
CVRC is here to guide anyone suffering from addiction into recovery. We strive to improve the physical, spiritual and emotional health of our clients and their family through a system of addiction education, counseling services and wellness services based on a program of patient care and education. CVRC offers multiple levels of addiction treatment programs, each tailored to the clients’ specific issues and needs. All of our programs are designed to help you gain insight into the disease of addiction while acquiring the life skills needed to sustain long-term recovery.
- IN NETWORK with Aetna, BCBS, Medcost, CBHA, Beacon, and EAN. Also accepts United Healthcare, UMR, Cigna and other private insurance companies
- Medical Director is a psychiatrist and sees all the clients
- Healing in the mountains of Western NC
Aftercare SupportAddiction recovery does not end with discharge after completing a rehab program. Facilities that offer aftercare planning and/or support work with patients to ensure sustainable recovery by helping to plan and make arrangements for transitional or sober living, help with housing, vocational counseling, etc.
Client & Family Support GroupsGroup therapy is a vital component of addiction recovery treatment, considered as important and effective (sometimes even more so) than individual therapy. Benefits include reducing isolation and loneliness and providing the opportunity to learn from others in recovery. In the addiction setting, group therapy is run by trained professionals who guide participants toward a shared goal of recovery.
Meet the Staff
- Patrice Wishon, LCSW, LCAS, CCSClinical DirectorPatrice has 27 years experience working in social work and mental health/substance abuse counseling. She received her Master's degree from UNC-Chapel Hill and has worked in a variety of settings, including community-based out-patient, hospital, and classroom settings. Patrice specializes in substance abuse treatment, trauma, and women's issues.
- Adam McIsaac, CSAC, ICADCProgram DirectorAdam is an experienced certified substance abuse counselor and owns a successful sober living facility in Asheville. Adam has 10 years experience working with and in treatment centers. Adam practices meditation, yoga, and other wellness based activities in his personal life and has established those practices into CVRC’s program.
- Structured payment plans available