Freedom Farm Ministries
P O Box 153, Boone, North Carolina, 28607
The mission of Freedom Farm Ministries is to offer restoration through the transforming power of Jesus Christ to men who are broken by substance addiction.
- No waiting list. Upon Acceptance, men can enter the Safe House immediately.
- Year-long, in-residence program with 3 phases: Safe House, Restoration & Discipleship Living Center
- Men will typically be in the Safe House for 45-90 days before moving on to the Restoration phase.
Aftercare SupportAddiction recovery does not end with discharge after completing a rehab program. Facilities that offer aftercare planning and/or support work with patients to ensure sustainable recovery by helping to plan and make arrangements for transitional or sober living, help with housing, vocational counseling, etc.
Residential TreatmentResidential treatment programs provide housing (food and meals) in addition to treatment for substance abuse. Some facilities offer only short-term residential treatment, some offer only long-term treatment and others offer both, ranging from a few days to many months, based on patient needs.
Meet the Staff
- Jim QuigleyExecutive DirectorJim is an ordained minister with the Christian Missionary Alliance. He was saved from the grips of drug addiction himself and has over a decade of addiction recovery experience.
- Mike RegisterAssistant DirectorAfter struggling with addiction and unsuccessful addiction recovery programs, Mike found Christ and freedom from addiction through Freedom Farm and has been on staff for about 4 years.