Future Now Detox
4384 Purdy Ln, West Palm Beach, Florida, 33406
Client must have individualized care and create a significant shift in thinking and outlook on life before the discharge, client to experience a vital psychic change while here.
- CBT, DBT, & Motivational Interviewing
- Long-Term Affordable Care
Individualized TreatmentSome facilities have an addiction treatment protocol that all patients or clients are expected to follow, while others customize or individualize treatment based on a person’s unique needs and circumstances. Factors that may affect treatment decisions include age, lifestyle, medical conditions, type of drug, religious beliefs, etc.
Holistic TherapyFacilities that offer “holistic therapy” see and treat patients in the context of their entire lives and health status. They treat the “whole person,” not just the addiction.
- Average Location/Amenities
Meet the Staff
- Andrea HallExecutive DirectorAndrea is the founder and owner of Path 2 Progress, a service which offers families and individuals a safe place to seek support, and gain tools necessary to be successful in taking the first steps towards a positive change. She graduated from Alabama A&M University with a Bachelor of Science degree in social work. With a passion for people, and a desire to specialize in therapy, she continued her education by pursuing a master’s degree in clinical social work at Barry University. Following the completion of those degrees, she has eleven years of experience providing therapy and intervention to individuals, families, couples, and groups on a professional level. In addition to providing therapy, she has worked for many non-profit organizations in the South Florida region, and developed multiple children, family prevention, and juvenile delinquency programs, including one that is tracked and studied by the State Legislature.
- Josh Simon, MSWPsychotherapistJosh is a psychotherapist who earned his BSW from Barry University, and MSW from Arizona State University. He has practiced psychotherapy with individuals, groups, and families for many years. He has extensive experience in working with clients from diverse populations struggling with chemical dependency. Providing my clients with a non-judgmental and safe atmosphere is the foundation for self-discovery. With a combination of cognitive behavioral therapy and supportive counseling we will together help you achieve your goals. I look forward to working with you on your path to recovery.