Gateways to Transformation
4979 4200 Road, Crawford, Colorado, 81415
Gateways To Transformation is a sister business of our Rites of Passage Residential Extended Care Program. At Gateways as well as being a retreat center, we engage in a variety of specialty IOP (intensive out patient) and OP (out patient) therapy programs through out Phoenix Rising programs. We have a great variety of different focus therapy and growth and learning programs available working with Gateways Therapists. These are often able to be refilled to insurance for reimbursement. Our various therapy programs are ecotherapy (outdoor based) programs utilizing transpersonal, mindfulness, trauma, DBT, CBT, somatic, art, ecotherapy, and wellness therapy components as well as our signature equine assisted psychotherapy programs (The Phoenix Rising Programs.) Gateways to Transformation is unique because of our holistic approach to everything that we do. Clients who choose a Gateways to Transformation IOP or OP program will spend their time here being treated with a whole-person approach to therapy. No one is 'just a case'; each person is a unique individual and Gateways is committed to creating holistic and unique programs for each client as needed for their growth or recovery. This is what makes the difference between success and failure and creates long-term, lifelong success for each client who chooses our program. Gateways has a complete Wellness Program as well as our Companion / Service dog program available onsite as well. See www.gatewaystotranformation.com for more information
- Transitional Living Program
- 3:1 Staff to Client Ratio
- In network with Multiplan, Medcost Providers, and Three Rivers Providers Network
Dual Diagnosis/Co-Occurring Disorders TreatmentThese two terms describe a person who is not only addicted to drugs or alcohol, but also has a mental or emotional illness, such as depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, etc. Facilities that treat patients with dual-diagnosis or co-occurring disorders provide psychiatric treatment in addition to drug and alcohol rehabilitation services.
Many different Mental Health IOP and OP programs availableSee our website for the many specialization IOP and OP programs available at Gateways to Transformation.
Meet the Staff
- Alisha AdrianOwner, B.S., MS, LPC, TP, EAP/EALExecutive Director and Owner of Rites of Passage LLC and The Phoenix Rising Programs Women’s Residential Extended Care Program and the Intensive Outpatient Programs for both co-ed adults and Teens. I am a transpersonal counselor/psychotherapist, life coach, healer and artist. I have done extensive transpersonal (mind/body/spirit) work as well as trauma/PTSD work and I also have extensive experience as a dual-diagnosis counselor working with substance and eating disorder issues that stem from trauma. I have a masters in counseling psychology, a certification in transpersonal counseling, a certification in equine assisted psychotherapy and life coaching, LPC licensure in the state of Colorado and am a first level Reiki practitioner and certified in the healing modality Jin Shin TARA. I have spent many years working with shamanistic and energy healing modalities. I engage clients in all types of transpersonal work including art therapy, dream therapy, ceremony and self-growth. All of the types of therapy and coaching that I engage in are experiential therapy modalities because I have found that when a person engages their body/mind and spirit together in a session, more is synthesized and integrated allowing breakthroughs to occur quickly and learning or relearning that they engage in allows clients to begin to use this new knowledge immediately as opposed to strictly cognitive based counseling, which can take weeks, months or years without any significant results being made. My work is very diverse because I utilize all of my experience as well as everyone else on the staffs to find what works for each client who comes into our program to excel and focus upon what she needs to achieve her goals.
- Kim BriarwoodCase Manager and TherapistGreetings. My name is Kim Briarwood. I am a case manager & therapist at Rites of Passage. I enjoy working at the center. We have so many therapy animals and being someone who loves all animals, it is a perfect environment to teach and to learn. Many of the programs I teach help clients with trauma, sexual orientation and identity issues. I graduated with honors from Upper Iowa University in 2011 with an undergrad in Human Services and Psychology. I finished my graduate degree with a Masters of Arts in Psychology from University of the Rockies in 2013. I enjoy being outdoors which is the classroom at Rites of Passage the animals and nature are our teachers and guides. I look forward to meeting and working with you.