Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation
950 6th Ave. N, Naples, Florida, 34102
Hazelden helps restore hope, healing, and health to people affected by addiction to alcohol and other drugs. All who seek recovery will find it, and the stigma of addiction will be overcome. Treat the whole person as well as the illness. Treat every person with dignity and respect. Continue a commitment to the Twelve Step fellowship. Be of service. Remain open to innovation.
- Outpatient Addiction Treatment
- Family Program
- Specialized Residential & Outpatient Programs for Adults 50+ Years of Age
Residential Alcohol and Drug TreatmentHazelden's addiction treatment programs are based on years of research and study. Our philosophy is to treat each person who comes to us with respect and dignity while providing a safe place in which to heal. Hazelden in Naples, Florida offers a unique alcohol and drug treatment atmosphere. Our treatment options, community integrated services, and comfortable living environment provide a truly individualized treatment solution based on the client's needs.
Detox ServicesIf detoxification services are needed, several off-site options are available. Hazelden will coordinate the patient's care and arrange for a safe transfer to our facility in Naples.
- Average Location/Amenities
Meet the Staff
- Heather Burtonclinical directorIn 2005 Heather decided to leave the technology sector and pursue a career that would enable her to help others. She completed her Master's Degree from the Hazelden Graduate School of Addiction Studies in 2006 and immediately began clinical work for Hazelden in Center City, Minnesota. She worked as a clinician Hazelden's Women's Recovery Center at Center City for two years. Because of her strong business background, she was selected to help open the new Hazelden facility in Naples, Florida in 2010.
- John Jamesprogram supervisorJohn C. James serves as the Chemical Dependency Program Supervisor for Hazelden in Naples, Florida. Before moving to Naples in January 2011, John was the Clinical Supervisor for one of Hazelden's five men's residential units in Center City, MN. John was intimately involved in the conception and start up of Hazelden's new facility in Naples which opened in April 2010. He was instrumental in the design of providing truly individualized treatment based on the unique needs of each patient. After receiving his Master's Degree from Hazelden's Graduate School of Addiction Studies in 2005, John was a residential counselor at both Hazelden's halfway house in St. Paul and another men's residential unit in Center City.
- Financing Available