HopeQuest Ministry Group Inc. - The Trek Program
PO Box 2699, Woodstock, Georgia, 30188
If you are searching for a comprehensive and fully-integrated addiction treatment program that is both Christ-centered and clinically effective, Then our Trek program is a rehabilitation center that’s uniquely qualified to meet your needs. Trek is a 12-week residential program treating a variety of drug abuse, alcohol abuse and sexual addictions. Our professionally-licensed staff are both devoted Christians who feel called to help those struggling with addiction and clinicians trained in the treatment of addiction. Our comprehensive curriculum at our rehabilitation center addresses the whole person and focuses on understanding the issues underlying the addiction, as well as developing healthy coping strategies and authentic relationships. If you have struggled to maintain sobriety or need a long-term program to give you the best possible chance of success in recovery, the Trek program is designed with you in mind.
- 12-week treatment program at our rehabilitation center for substance or sexual addiction
- CSAT certified therapists (Certified Sexual Addiction Therapist)
- Masters-level, professionally-licensed and experienced counseling team
Client & Family Support GroupsGroup therapy is a vital component of addiction recovery treatment, considered as important and effective (sometimes even more so) than individual therapy. Benefits include reducing isolation and loneliness and providing the opportunity to learn from others in recovery. In the addiction setting, group therapy is run by trained professionals who guide participants toward a shared goal of recovery.
Individualized TreatmentSome facilities have an addiction treatment protocol that all patients or clients are expected to follow, while others customize or individualize treatment based on a person’s unique needs and circumstances. Factors that may affect treatment decisions include age, lifestyle, medical conditions, type of drug, religious beliefs, etc.
- Residential Neighborhood
Meet the Staff
- Roy Blankenship, MAMFT, LAPC, CAADC, BCCCChief Executive Officer. ChairmanRoy is a Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Board Certified Christian Counselor, EMDRIA trained Clinician, Certified Clinical Sexual Addiction Specialist and Certified Advanced Alcohol and Drug Counselor.
- Troy Haas, M DivExecutive Director - M.DivTroy Haas, MDiv, currently serves as the Executive Director of the HopeQuest Ministry Group and has almost 30 years of ministry experience, including six years as an IMB missionary in Kenya and 15 years as Director of Restoration Ministries at First Baptist Church of Woodstock. Troy earned his Master of Divinity degree from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary and his Bachelor of Arts degree from East Texas Baptist Universit
- Financing Available