Latch Key Projects, LLC
1157 S. Military Hwy Suite 202-B, Chesapeake, Virginia, 23320
Latch Key Projects, LLC (LKP) ,was founded, to help families face the challenges of today’s world. Our philosophy is based on families will be well-adjusted, sober, and unified. The company’s primary goal is to help identified at-risk families and individuals in communities and provide services that will help them adjust to daily life. We have created programs that have effective treatment protocols for clients that are dependent on substances or need help with behaviors. We provide substance abuse programs which are Twelve Step based in a variety of treatment modalities to include cognitive behavioral treatment.
- Treatment provided in the client's home.
- Substance abuse assessments are provided in the client's home.
- Specialized groups are provided for men with substance abuse and anger issues. All female groups are also provided.
Individual TherapyThis term describes one-on-one therapy, in which a patient and trained counselor, social worker, psychologist or psychiatrist meets privately with a patient to discuss challenges related to lifestyle, work, family and romantic relationships that may have contributed to the development of an addiction.
Client & Family Support GroupsGroup therapy is a vital component of addiction recovery treatment, considered as important and effective (sometimes even more so) than individual therapy. Benefits include reducing isolation and loneliness and providing the opportunity to learn from others in recovery. In the addiction setting, group therapy is run by trained professionals who guide participants toward a shared goal of recovery.
- Average Location/Amenities
Meet the Staff
- Patricia BillsCSAC, BAMs. Bills has been providing substance abuse treatment for 35 years she specializes in women. She also has been working with dual diagnosed client's and clients with ID for twenty years.
- Terry Griffin, Sr.CSAC, BAMr. Griffin has been working with youth and adults for twenty-five years. He has numerous years experience with dual diagnosed clients. He has worked with anger management needs for clients for the past fifteen years.