Lumiere Healing Centers
7593 Tylers Place Blvd, West Chester, Ohio, 45069
Lumiere Healing Centers is a full-service addiction treatment facility located on a secluded and peaceful private golf course outside of Cincinnati, Ohio. We offer a superior step-down treatment program that is individualized for every client, including safe and comfortable drug and alcohol detox, inpatient residential treatment, outpatient treatment, and sobriety aftercare. Alongside high-quality medical care by a compassionate and caring staff, Lumiere also offers group and individual behavioral counseling. Our counseling doesn’t just simply offer coping mechanisms it also addresses the underlying motivation for the addiction to ensure a long-lasting recovery. We create a warm and healing environment for our clients, with luxurious facilities, a serene atmosphere and a focus on nutrition to nourish the body and the mind. Lumiere also provides a community of support for our clients that lasts for the rest of their lives, from the constant support of our devoted staff, to Sunday family visits and therapy, to the ongoing support of our active alumni group that meets once a week. Our approach to addiction treatment is rooted in self-reflection and self-discovery. We treat the person, not the addiction. Our holistic approach ensures our clients have the tools they need for a brighter future of sobriety.
- Luxurious facility with serene atmosphere located on a peaceful and private golf course
- 5-star amenities include gourmet meals by restaurant chef
- Evidence-based approach with superior step-down treatment model
The Lumiere DifferenceLumiere has a compassionate and caring staff that offers individualized care to every client by creating personalized treatment programs to take into account their unique history and individual needs. We never exceed a 1:10 client to staff ratio and always have team members on call 24/7, so we are fully prepared to take care of clients' specific needs during recovery. Our luxurious facilities include a restaurant chef who can personalize meals and private rooms to ensure every client feels comfortable during their stay.
Medical DetoxificationDrugs and alcohol have widespread effects throughout your body, including but not limited to the addiction and/or physical/psychological dependence that develops with substance abuse over time. Many organ systems are affected by addiction and will react to withdrawal. The term “medical detoxification” means that there is a trained and licensed medical professional onsite to monitor your vital signs and protect your physical and emotional health as your body goes through withdrawal.
Meet the Staff
- Kurt RittenhouseClinical DirectorBeing a Primary Therapist is a passion of mine because I’ve seen the power behind Lumiere’s addiction treatment program and how it can positively change the lives of our clients. Part of my role is to help educate our clients and show them that building healthy relationships can become part of an environment that facilitates change, even beyond our walls here at Lumiere. And what really makes our addiction rehab center unique is we believe our commitment to our clients doesn’t stop when their treatment comes to an end, rather we view this as an opportunity for a new beginning and welcome them to the unity and support of our Alumni family.
- Nick BurnettBehavioral Health CounselorAn important part of my role at Lumiere is to create a positive and supportive environment for our clients during their recovery process. Seeing first-hand the destruction addiction can cause in the lives of some of my closest family and friends is one of the core reasons I have such a strong desire for helping others make a positive transformation today. Being able to provide hope to the hopeless is something that I’ll never take for granted and Lumiere is the perfect platform to make that possible every single day.
- Financing Available