Purple Recovery Center For Men
- Active alumni network
- Active recovery lifestyle (camping, hiking, 12 step meetings, sponsorship)
- Individual and Group Therapy with licensed Therapist
- Former clients have access to all services even after completion
- Family Program
12-StepThe term “12 Step Program” describes a way to recover from addiction that is based on the model developed by Alcoholics Anonymous. Many drug and alcohol treatment centers base their treatment on 12 steps – the first three of which are situational, the next four addressing the practical issues created by the addiction, followed by two steps focused on making amends for hurting others. Steps 10 and 11 involve a deeper examination of the previous steps and the final step is focused on helping others avoid and recover from addiction.
Client & Family Support GroupsGroup therapy is a vital component of addiction recovery treatment, considered as important and effective (sometimes even more so) than individual therapy. Benefits include reducing isolation and loneliness and providing the opportunity to learn from others in recovery. In the addiction setting, group therapy is run by trained professionals who guide participants toward a shared goal of recovery.
Meet the Staff
- Adam MillerCo-Owner/DirectorAdam has been with Purple for 10 years and has served in many different roles throughout that time. Today, his work mostly revolves around helping families walk through the process of finding their loved one the right help. This can be a challenging process and sometimes difficult to find answers. Adam offers honesty and transparency to the people he works with in hopes of finding a solution quickly.
- Brett BagleyFounder/Co-OwnerBrett Bagley is a person in long term recovery, he is a certified addiction counselor, a father a husband, and an athlete. He is the founder and director of Purple, recovery services for men. Brett believes in sobriety as a way of life! He has spent his entire adult life studying the art and science of recovery, he has seen its magic and it's power work in thousands of people lives. Brett's work focuses on creating environments for persons to be attracted to a recovery lifestyle. Through fitness, activity, sober fellowship and education a person's resistance to long term recovery and 12 step fellowship dissipates, making way for an unimaginable life of meaning, purpose, and service .
- $100 per day.
Treatment Center Links
Rehabs 360 Guide
ABOUT PURPLE INC.
Located in scenic Lawrenceville, Ga., and founded in 2003, Purple Inc. offers long-term residential treatment exclusively for men. It's among the 44.5 percent of residential facilities in Georgia to provide treatment tailored to men, and one of 51 facilities in Georgia (just 17.5 percent of all facilities in the state) to offer residential programming that lasts longer than 30 days.
TREATMENT & ASSESSMENT
All potential clients participate in a phone interview followed by a one-on-one consultation to ensure the program is the proper fit. Once admitted, clients typically remain in the program for four to six months.
The program features daily morning reflections, a life skills development workshop, and five intensive group therapy sessions per week, along with daily 12-step meetings.
Upon successful completion of the program, clients receive full access to aftercare and group services at no additional cost. A family program is available for loved ones and includes regularly scheduled groups and workshops.
The treatment team includes certified addiction counselors and peer recovery guides.
ACCOMMODATIONS & AMENITIES
There is currently no information provided by the facility regarding its living arrangements and related offerings.
WHAT ALUMNI SAY
Of the three former clients surveyed by Rehabs.com to date, two provided positive feedback, while one gave a negative review. Tyler and Kody, the two positive reviewers, described Purple Inc. as a helpful and caring program that effectively supports long-term recovery. "Truly one of the best, this place helped me to gain continuous sobriety and become happily and usefully whole again," Kody wrote.
R.B., on the other hand, gave the facility just one out of five stars for its treatment effectiveness and described it as "dishonest, deceptive, and unethical." They also criticized staff for being unqualified.
Purple Inc. received positive feedback on Google, where it earned an average rating of 4.8 out of five stars based on 39 reviews, and on Facebook, where it received a 4.8 out of five star rating from 55 individuals. Across both sites, alumni praised the facility for providing life-changing treatment in a compassionate and comfortable environment. "I can't even express how much this place changed my life . This place is a game changer the amount that I have grown in the short time I've been there is astonishing," Patrick wrote in a representative review on Google.
WHAT FRIENDS & FAMILY SAY
Larry, the one loved one polled by Rehabs.com to date, also gave Purple Inc. highly positive feedback. He sent his son to the facility, and noted that he was impressed with its staff and attentive customer service. "Every person I have met there has made an impression on me of being very polite and welcoming!" he wrote.
According to the facility's website, treatment costs start at $3,000 per month. Additional expenses including food and personal items are the responsibility of the client. Insurance is not accepted.
Recovery.org is a third-party resource for consumers seeking addiction treatment.
We list thousands of treatment providers throughout the U.S., often including alumni and staff ratings and reviews, and Recovery.org 360 Guides that provide valuable information for people making difficult decisions. Recovery.org is not influenced in regards to its ratings or reviews by any treatment center or its sponsors, and we clearly designate advertiser relationships with “Sponsor” or “Ad” or “Advertisement”.