1301 S Plantation Island Drive Suite 201B, Saint Augustine, Florida, 32080
Recovery Keys is one of Northeast Florida’s leading providers of comprehensive alcohol, drug and opioid addiction treatment and recovery programs with offices in Jacksonville and St. Augustine. Our caring and experienced team of board certified physicians, licensed counselors and therapists are dedicated to helping individuals struggling with substance use and co-occurring disorders discover how to live a great life in health, balance and sobriety. Recovery Keys recognizes addiction as a disease, not a moral failing. We take an evidence-based, holistic approach to assessment, treatment and aftercare. Our mission is to provide every individual with the support needed to change unhealthy perceptions and behaviors, and gain the confidence and skills needed to maintain their recovery in the long-term.
- Comprehensive Addiction and Substance Abuse Evaluations
- Detoxification from Drugs, Alcohol and Pain Medications
- Day Treatment/Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
Family ProgramResearch shows that the odds of successful, sustained recovery from addiction are far higher when family members and loved ones are involved in treatment. Drug and alcohol addiction often have genetic roots, whether related to substance abuse, mental illness or both. Family dynamics also play a role and, often, family members are the first to realize a loved one has developed an addiction. Also, it’s important for family members to understand and embrace the lifestyle changes that are required to sustain recovery.
Individualized TreatmentSome facilities have an addiction treatment protocol that all patients or clients are expected to follow, while others customize or individualize treatment based on a person’s unique needs and circumstances. Factors that may affect treatment decisions include age, lifestyle, medical conditions, type of drug, religious beliefs, etc.
- Average Location/Amenities
Meet the Staff
- Jeremy Mirabile, MD, ABAM, FASAMMedical DirectorJeremy Mirabile, MD, ABAM, FASAM, FAAFP, is the Medical Director of Recovery Keys addiction treatment and recovery program. Board-certified in addiction medicine and family medicine, Dr. Mirabile oversees all patient care, including conducting patient evaluations, creating treatment plans and educating patients about the neurobiological impacts of addiction. He leads a multidisciplinary team dedicated to caring for patients’ physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health during their recovery from substance abuse. Jeremy Mirabile, MD received his medical degree from the University of Florida, Gainesville. He completed a residency in family medicine in 2005. While in family practice at a low-income health clinic, Dr. Mirabile realized that many of those struggling with chronic medical or mental health issues were also struggling with addiction. He knew that for patients to be able to effectively manage their other chronic diseases, they also needed treatment for their substance use disorder. He decided to dedicate his career to helping patients recover.
- Nakisha Richardson, PhDClinical DirectorNakisha Richardson, Ph.D. is the Clinical Director of Recovery Keys addiction treatment and recovery program in St. Augustine and Jacksonville, FL. She is a Licensed Psychologist with specialty training in Alcohol and Substance Use Disorder treatment and Dual Diagnoses. She assists the Medical Director with the development and implementation of clinical programming. As a Licensed Psychologist, Dr. Richardson facilitates group and individual psychotherapy at Recovery Keys with an emphasis on psychological and emotional processes impacting addiction including emotion regulation, distress tolerance, mindfulness, acceptance, and interpersonal effectiveness. Dr. Richardson received a Ph. D. in Clinical Psychology from Wichita State University, a MA in Humanistic Psychology from University of West Georgia, and she completed a Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Alcohol and Substance Use Disorder treatment at North Florida/South Georgia Veteran’s Heath System.
- Financing available