Rosecrance Griffin Williamson Campus
1601 N University Dr, Rockford, Illinois, 61101
Rosecrance Griffin - Williamson Campus provides chemical dependency treatment for adolescents in evidence-based, 12-step-focused programs including medically monitored detoxification, residential treatment, partial hospitalization, intensive outpatient care, and recovery homes. Individualized treatment plans include clinical, medical and experiential therapies to promote long-term recovery.
- 12 Steps Program
- Meet Financial Expectations
- Mental health services for children and adolescents
Adult substance abuse servicesRosecrance believes strongly in the capability and power of you, as an individual, to recover. By choosing to enter treatment, you have taken the essential first step toward your recovery. Your treatment program will include group, individual and family counseling. Group activities include educational/didactic lectures, team building/recreational activities, spirituality, education, counseling and 12 Step education.
Residential TreatmentAdolescents who are assessed as needing a highly intense level of care in a residential setting, due to a moderate to serious impairment from chemical use, are admitted to the Residential program. This program is located at Rosecrance Griffin Williamson Campus. Here you will learn about the disease of addiction and receive the tools needed to live a drug-free lifestyle. Patients experience a treatment day that includes school, recreation, experiential therapies, art, educational lectures, process groups, recovery meetings, 12-Step groups, life skills (food prep, cooking, meal etiquette), coping skill groups and individual and family counseling.
- Average Location/Amenities
Meet the Staff
- Philip W. Eaton, MS President/CEOPhilip Eaton was named President/CEO of Rosecrance Health Network in 1982, but his connection to Rosecrance began in 1971 as a young social worker. His understanding of the roots of Rosecrance and his vision for the future has set the standard for the organization for more than 25 years. Under his leadership, Rosecrance opened Northern Illinois’ first chemical dependency treatment center for adolescents and Illinois’ only licensed recovery homes for female adolescents. Eaton holds a Master of Science Degree in Community Mental Health from Northern Illinois University and a Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology from Trinity College.
- Betty Bartos, MS, NCC, LCPC Director of Community Recovery Integration and SupportBetty Bartos is the Director of Community Recovery Integration and Support. She is a National Certified Counselor responsible for oversight and management of long-term adult mental health services, including case management, residential, psycho-social rehabilitation and dialectical behavior therapy. Bartos has been with Rosecrance since 1990. She earned her B.S. from Slippery Rock University and her M.S. in psychology, with an emphasis on community mental health, from Western Illinois University.