27130 Paseo Espada Ste.1423A, San Juan Capistrano, California, 92675
We are committed to providing the best clinical care to those who struggle with alcohol and other drugs. All clients will be welcomed by a caring and knowledgeable team of professions who are here to help.
- Certified and Credentialed caring staff support 24/7
- Executive level amenities
- Medically supervised detox
Client & Family Support GroupsGroup therapy is a vital component of addiction recovery treatment, considered as important and effective (sometimes even more so) than individual therapy. Benefits include reducing isolation and loneliness and providing the opportunity to learn from others in recovery. In the addiction setting, group therapy is run by trained professionals who guide participants toward a shared goal of recovery.
Residential TreatmentResidential treatment programs provide housing (food and meals) in addition to treatment for substance abuse. Some facilities offer only short-term residential treatment, some offer only long-term treatment and others offer both, ranging from a few days to many months, based on patient needs.
Meet the Staff
- Anthony ValanosAdmissions Director, RASAnthony is the Director of Admissions. He is currently a Registered Addiction Specialist who also holds his CATC. Anthony has worked in the industry for over seven years and is credited with over 1,000 successful admissions to treatment. Anthony received his Bachelor of Science from the University of San Diego in 2003. He specializes in intervention and admission to treatment.
- Susie NiemiExecutive Director, MASusie has over 30 years of experience in the field of Behavioral Health and Addiction Services. She received her Master’s Degree in Psychology from the University of Houston. She served as Executive Director, Clinical Director, Program Director and Trainer for a variety of Substance Abuse Treatment Programs, both in and out patient and within the public and private sectors. Susie is a Certified Mediator and is credentialed in Clinical Supervision. She has been with Sheer from the start and continues to be a tremendous asset in the development and structure of the programs. She values the integrity of this company in that it is all about the client. Susie considers it a true honor and blessing to be a part of a team that focuses on client and staff satisfaction. She is passionate about the recovery process and in providing the highest quality of client care. It is through Susie’s compassionate leadership and strength based approached to both clients and staff that make for a warm and inviting culture in which to work and to become clean and sober. Her people skills are exemplary and she has a tremendous nurturing gift which she exudes daily to both the clients and staff. She believes through love, nurturing and compassion that great things can be accomplished with the clients and staff at Sheer Recovery.
- Financing available