Sobriety Solutions PA
1000 Germantown Pike, Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania, 19462
Sobriety Solutions, PA was founded in 2015 by Justin Wilson. Sobriety Solutions, PA provides top-tier drug and alcohol treatment for individuals either seeking continued care following inpatient treatment or as an early intervention into their substance use disorders. We are a close-knit, recovery-based community and pride ourselves on being at the forefront of the battle against the epidemic of addiction. Sobriety Solutions, PA provides Intensive Outpatient, Outpatient, and several other services to adult men and women who suffer from substance use disorders. At Sobriety Solutions, PA we treat addiction for what it is- a brain disease. Our clients get the individually-focused treatment they need for this disease, reclaiming their lives and their families through the recovery process.
- Provide top tier drug and alcohol treatment for individuals either seeking continued care
- Affiliated with Sobriety Solutions to provide housing for individuals
- A dedicated team of treatment specialists equipped with the latest in evidence-based tools
Intensive OutpatientPatients who undergo intensive outpatient treatment continue to live at home and sometimes go to school or work while participating in a highly structured treatment protocol that is focused on ending substance abuse. Programs vary in terms of how much treatment patients receive, how often and for how long. Some facilities design individualized intensive outpatient treatment programs.
12-StepThe term “12 Step Program” describes a way to recover from addiction that is based on the model developed by Alcoholics Anonymous. Many drug and alcohol treatment centers base their treatment on 12 steps – the first three of which are situational, the next four addressing the practical issues created by the addiction, followed by two steps focused on making amends for hurting others. Steps 10 and 11 involve a deeper examination of the previous steps and the final step is focused on helping others avoid and recover from addiction.
- Average Location/Amenities
Meet the Staff
- Justin WilsonChief Executive OfficerJustin is an experienced member of both the business and recovery worlds. Addiction and Entrepreneurship have been features of his family life as well as personal. For over a decade, Justin has successfully run businesses in several fields, coming from a family business background. He believes firmly in quality care and strong post-treatment programs and insures his staff is empowered to deliver it.
- Sean Smith, MA, M.Ed., LPC, CAADCClinical DirectorSean Smith has successfully counseled adolescents and adults in the substance abuse/mental health space since 2008. He is licensed in PA as Professional Counselor and is internationally certified as an Advanced Alcohol and Drug Counselor. Sean has extensive experience facilitating intensive Outpatient (IOP) programs and family support groups. Sean holds a Master of Arts in Clinical and Counseling Psychology (Chestnut Hill College – 2013) and a Master of Science in Education (Walden University – 2009).