Solutions 4 Recovery
31931 Paseo Terraza, San Juan Capistrano, California, 92675
Solutions 4 Recovery is an addiction and dual diagnosis treatment program that has extensive experience. Opened in 1998, Solutions has been a solid program for many people who were struggling with addiction issues. Solutions 4 Recovery offers a medical detox, residential, and sober living for continued care. The treatment team is comprised of medical doctors, clinicians, counselors, and support staff that provide a comprehensive treatment plan. If you are struggling with a dual diagnosis, mental health and co-occurring addiction, Solutions 4 Recovery can help.
- Private Rooms and Semi-Private Rooms
- Medical Detoxification
- Holistic Treatment Elements
Residential TreatmentResidential treatment programs provide housing (food and meals) in addition to treatment for substance abuse. Some facilities offer only short-term residential treatment, some offer only long-term treatment and others offer both, ranging from a few days to many months, based on patient needs.
12-StepsThe term “12 Step Program” describes a way to recover from addiction that is based on the model developed by Alcoholics Anonymous. Many drug and alcohol treatment centers base their treatment on 12 steps – the first three of which are situational, the next four addressing the practical issues created by the addiction, followed by two steps focused on making amends for hurting others. Steps 10 and 11 involve a deeper examination of the previous steps and the final step is focused on helping others avoid and recover from addiction.
- Beach Community
Meet the Staff
- Jack W. Platt, MA, MSW, LCSW, MACClinical Director/Clinical TherapistJack Platt has applied his diverse experience to the field of chemical dependency treatment. He has over 30 years of professional experience in this field of work. Jack’s accomplishments include, program development, supervision, training, teaching, counseling and consulting.
- Patty BellFamily Relations Manager/InterventionistClean and sober since May 1996 worked in treatment over 20 years. Loves to work with clients to get them into treatment thru intake/intervention. Loves Spartan Races, Triathlons and all endurance sports. Employee of Capo by the Sea since 2001.
- Financing Options Available