St. John’s Recovery Place
- Unique Location Surrounded by Acres of Nature and Lake Access
- Individualized Treatment Plans
- Medical Detox & Medication Assisted Treatment
- Holistic Recovery Therapies
- Yoga & Meditation
- Weekly Outings and Activities
- Chef-Prepared Meals
- Alumni Program
- After Care Services
Mindfulness Recovery ProgramWe use cutting edge science and training methods to help individuals learn ways to cope more effectively with stress and other triggers for relapse. Daily meditation training and mindful movements are just a part of this life changing program developed here at SJRP.
Neurointegration and Brain Mapping TherapyAt SJRP, we use state-of-the-art treatment therapies and evidence-based practices to help individuals struggling with a substance use disorder heal and recover. Neuro integration therapy and brain mapping are highly effective methods of patient assessment and treatment that we offer to all clients that participate in our residential treatment programs. Each client’s custom brain mapping session results in tangible, easy to read, visual representations of their brain. A virtual map that outlines key problem areas or “hot spots,” the brain map is used by both our medical and clinical teams to devise unique treatment plans for each client at our Florida drug and alcohol rehab center.
Dual Diagnosis/Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
Meet the Staff
- Ryan Terry LMHCClinical DirectorRyan is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor who has spent the past 10 years helping individuals and families struggling with addictions, mental illness and trauma. With a specialization in mindfulness based coping strategies, Ryan is passionate about helping empower clients to regain balance and control of their lives. While a student at the University of Central Florida, Ryan earned his bachelor’s of science in Psychology and then completed his Master’s degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling from the University of North Florida. Since then Ryan has worked as a clinician, advocate and public speaker encouraging holistic recovery and wellbeing. Currently, aspects of mindfulness based stress reduction, relapse prevention, movement-eco based therapies and somatic trauma resolution therapies, have been his main source of clinical interests.
- Sidd Arora, DOMedical DirectorDr. Arora is board certified and fellowship trained. With an extensive background in Adult Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine, he began his medical education at Midwestern University College of Osteopathic Medicine in Downers Grove, Illinois. He then went on to complete his Psychiatry Residency training from the world-renowned Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland, Ohio where he focused on the treatment of addiction and chronic pain, before pursuing an Interventional Pain Medicine fellowship from Nova Southeastern University/Larkin Hospital in South Miami, Florida. Dr. Arora has also completed a Masters of Science degree in Human Anatomy from Wright State University in Dayton, Ohio, and a visiting fellowship in Neuro-modulation (including ECT, TMS and tDCS) from Duke University in Durham, North Carolina. Dr. Arora’s diverse experience makes him especially well-versed in the myriad of complex patient presentations and novel therapeutic treatment options available today. Dr. Arora also likes to remain active in academia with several publications and speaking engagements.
- Michelle SmithCOOMichelle is responsible for the leadership, vision, and strategic planning for all areas of SJRP, including Outreach Marketing, Human Resource Systems, Recruiting, Compensation, Benefits, Talent Acquisition and Learning. Prior to opening SJRP, Michelle held a medical management position and gained knowledge and experience in various medical methodologies. As the drug overdose rate continued to double and having lost loved ones to this epidemic, Michelle felt it necessary to address the crisis aggressively through prevention and treatment and joined forces with a physician to promote a “Detox Under Anesthesia” treatment center. Michelle quickly recognized detoxification is only the initial step to recovery and removing the substances from the body does not do anything to treat the ‘mind of addiction.’ She was driven to dynamically re-invent the recovery model—it had to be more expansive and integrated than the older traditional approach. It would be an alternative healing path combining advanced technology and science-based practices with an effusion of holistic-healing; one of mind, body, and spirit. Michelle’s vision is to empower, teach, and inspire through the belief that unconditional love with support is the most powerful healer. Michelle is meticulous and diligent to uphold the precious values that embody SJRP. She selectively picks a highly qualified, dedicated staff that genuinely serves the SJRP Mission and Vision whilst maintaining the highest standards of excellence.
- Most Insurances Accepted
Treatment Center Links
Rehabs 360 Guide
Recovery.org is a third-party resource for consumers seeking addiction treatment.
We list thousands of treatment providers throughout the U.S., often including alumni and staff ratings and reviews, and Recovery.org 360 Guides that provide valuable information for people making difficult decisions. Recovery.org is not influenced in regards to its ratings or reviews by any treatment center or its sponsors, and we clearly designate advertiser relationships with “Sponsor” or “Ad” or “Advertisement”.