Waismann Method Rapid Detox Center
311 N. Robertson Blvd., Beverly Hills, California, 90211
Waismann Method Opioid Addiction Treatment Specialists, has been the leading Rapid Detox Center since 1998. Although the center is world renowned for providing the best anesthesia-assisted rapid detoxification, other medical opioid detox methods are also available. Rapid Detox treatment is performed by a Quadrupled Board-Certified MD with 20 years experience in accelerated opioid detoxification. Patients are admitted to a private room of a full service, accredited hospital for a few days, followed by a few more days at our exclusive recovery retreat.
- Rapid Detox is offered in a Full Service Private Accredited Hospital with multiple medical specialists avaialble for assistance and consultations.
- Our medical director Dr. Michael H. Lowenstein, is Quadrupled Board-Certified and has 20 years experience performing anesthesia assisted rapid detox.
- Thousand of patients from around the globe succefully treated for opioid addiction.
Individualized TreatmentSome facilities have an addiction treatment protocol that all patients or clients are expected to follow, while others customize or individualize treatment based on a person’s unique needs and circumstances. Factors that may affect treatment decisions include age, lifestyle, medical conditions, type of drug, religious beliefs, etc.
DetoxThough not all rehab facilities offer “medical detoxification,” all people with an addiction to drugs or alcohol will experience intense physical and emotional changes and discomfort as their bodies react to withdrawal of the addictive substance. Many people use the term “detox” to refer to the period of time (ranging from a few days to a week) when the body is reacting to an addict’s decision to stop using.
Meet the Staff
- Michael Lowenstein, M.D.Medical DirectorMichael H. Lowenstein, MD is a practicing Anesthesiologist in Santa Ana, CA. Dr. Lowenstein graduated from Loma Linda University School of Medicine in 1988 and has been in practice for 29 years. Dr. Lowenstein is considered one of the top authorities in rapid detox treatment worldwide; he also specializes in pain medicine, what provides him with the knowledge and expertise critical for treating patients suffering from opioid addiction.
- Clare Wasimann, CAODCCertified Alcohol and Other Drug CouncelorThe idea that people chose to use drugs because of moral failings, has maintained its victims scorned, punished and discriminated by society. The stigmatization and ignorance that surrounds substance abuse and mental illness, have been extraordinarily harmful and often lethal to its victims. To effectively treat someone, We need to see the whole individual in front of us and not just the moment they are in.
- Financing Available