Water Gap Wellness
288 Mountain Road, Deleware Water Gap, Pennsylvania, 18327
Our holistic approach to wellness is designed to restore balance and re-calibrate the mind, body and spirit through a combination of masterfully-planned clinical sessions and extraordinary outdoor experiences.
- On-site Psychiatrist daily
- Minimum 2 private sessions weekly
- Masters-level counselors, trauma trained
Client & Family Support Groups
Meet the Staff
- Dr. Robert MorrowChief Medical DirectorMagna Cum Laude, BS -Syracuse University, PHD Thomas Jefferson University. Over the course of his career, Dr. Morrow has served as medical director of four substance abuse treatment facilities including the development and implementation of a dual disorders rehabilitation program at College Hill Medical Center in the 1990s. He also started the first Suboxone treatment program in Monroe County Pennsylvania in 2006. Dr. Morrow also served on the Pennsylvania Medical Society Physician Health Programs Committee from 2001-2007. Dr. Morrow’s treatment philosophy utilizes a holistic approach in treating both psychiatric and substance use disorders. He believes that psychotherapy or mental health counseling, education and lifestyle management are essential elements in optimizing use biological interventions his approach to mental health counseling is based on mindfulness and cognitive behavioral principles.
- Jessica BrunnerChief Operating OfficerBS-East Stroudsburg Univeristy, Jessica has worked in the industry for over 10 years.Jessica’s experiences have given her a deep understanding how clinical and experiential methods of recovery work in unison and her passion for holistic recovery are the foundation of the program at Water Gap Wellness.